It’s not every day that you get to explore a beautiful neighborhood like Century City. If you’re only here for a short time, then you want to make sure that you can really make the best out of your stay here.
Unfortunately, there’s so much to see and do here that it can be difficult to decide where to go! In this writeup, we’re going to outline a few of the best places for you to go if you want to make the most out of Century City.
Grab a Great Meal
Century City might not be primarily known for its food, but nonetheless there are a few gems here that any visitor should try and grab a bite from.
- Craft. If you’re looking for some local food (read: grilled chicken, steaks, and sandwiches) look no further than Craft. The food is simple but cooked to perfection.
- Hinoki and the Bird is a revered Japanese-American restaurant offering a huge number of unique Japanese fusion menu items.
Do Some Shopping
One of the biggest attractions in Century City is the Westfield Mall. This massive shopping complex is an open-air venue that hosts hundreds of different clothing shops, restaurants, and other elite retail outlets. One of the best and most impressive malls in Los Angeles, Westfield is sure to have something for everyone.
- Stance and Anthropologie are two fantastic clothing stores (the latter for women only) which can be found on the main strip.
- The official Disney Store can be found in the mall, offering a wide variety of memorabilia items, clothing, and souvenirs.
- At Steve Madden, you can get suited up with a new pair of shoes for walking around in while you’re spending time in Century City.
Get a (Really) Good Drink
Century City is known for offering a plethora of fantastic establishments where you can wet your whistle. Two of the best bars for you to get a fantastic drink in the neighborhood are:
- The Edith. The Edith is one of the classier, swankier places that you can find a drink in Century City. The atmosphere and lighting in the Edith really set the tone for a good evening.
- Sorry Not Sorry is one of the most renowned cocktail bars in the area. Painted in pastel colors and decorated beautifully, Sorry Not Sorry is the place to be if you want your night out to remain in good spirits.
Explore an Alternate Reality
The future is finally here – virtual reality is no longer some science fiction fantasy. It’s here, it’s accessible, and it’s at Dreamscape.
While it may at first seem like a kid-friendly experience, the Dreamscape virtual reality center offers an experience for everyone. Combining cutting-edge technology with Hollywood-style scripting and cinematography, as well as the thrills and excitement of a theme park ride, Dreamscape will leave an impression on you.
Choose your avatar and walk around in virtual space with 5 other team members. Dreamscape offers you the chance to experience something that – even just a few decades ago – would have been considered absolutely impossible.