The Century Park LA is often regarded as one of the top couples hotels in Los Angeles. If you and your partner are looking for a place to stay for a night, a week, or even a month, then you should check out this amazing property.
Located in Century City, Los Angeles, the Century Park LA hotel is close to banks, restaurants, department stores, and a night market that can be found right outside the hotel’s front doors. Read on to find out why this is one of the top Century Park couples’ hotels.
A Bit About Century Park Hotel
Century Park LA is a centrally located option located in West Los Angeles. It offers prime access to many of the best events and nightlife that Los Angeles offers.
We are close to both Beverly Hills and Hollywood, which means that you and your partner will have prime access to high-class retail outlets, boutiques, and other shopping venues.
We are also located near some of the best and most popular food in West Los Angeles, so you won’t have trouble finding a great restaurant for a night out.
The central location and access to great fun, shopping, and dining help to make this the best Century Park couples’ hotel.
Century Park LA offers a number of amenities that can be enjoyed by both you and your partner.
- Take a refreshing swim in our outdoor rooftop pool
- Challenge each other to a game of billiards
- Take advantage of our fitness center, with a fully stocked gym / workout room
- Keep yourselves looking fresh and clean for your night out thanks to our dry cleaning, ironing, laundry, and shoeshining services
- If you are taking a business trip together, utilize our conference facilities, meeting rooms, or banquet rooms; the business center is available at all hours
- Free wi-fi can be accessed all throughout the hotel
- Complimentary breakfast is offered in the morning
The couples rooms at Century Park LA are designed for comfort and aesthetics. Our suites come with a number of features, including:
- A flatscreen TV
- Air conditioning.
- Work desk
- Coffee maker
- Hair dryer
King and Queen-sized beds can both comfortably sleep two people, but if you need room to sprawl, the One King Bed Executive room provides an even larger mattress.
All beds are adorned with a feather duvet and pillows. Blackout curtains will help keep the city’s lights out of the room while the two of you snuggle up. The suites are furnished with lush sofas, and room service is available upon request.
Century City is beautiful, and it’s home to a number of impressive attractions and landmark studios.
- 20th Century Fox Studios is half a mile away
- MGM Studios is half a mile away
- UCLA is 2.3 miles away
- Universal Studios is 9 miles away
- Downtown LA is 12 miles away from the hotel
Century Park LA is one of the top couples hotels in LA. Our convenient location places you right in the midst of a number of hot attractions, and while we remain comfortably distanced from the bustle of downtown, it’s still well-within reach.
If you and your partner are thinking of coming to LA, book a room today at Century Park.